Treasure Hunt of Tennessee
We raise money to fulfill the calling of Jesus to feed the hungry, by maintaining and operating a business called the Treasure Hunt of Tennessee. This business offers amazing deals on merchandise and deeply discounted groceries, and it also employs many people and is just another way we serve our community.
1034 S. Roane St. , Harriman, TN
Hours of Operations:
Monday 11am-7pm Tuesday 9am-5pm
Wednesday 9am-5pm Thursday 9am-noon
Friday Closed Saturday 9am-5pm
Feeding Roane County
We serve hundreds of families in our community every month in our food pantry called Feeding Roane food pantry by First Christian Church. We hand out thousands of pounds of groceries every Friday from 12pm-1pm and we provide everyone with a hot meal as well.
To volunteer contact:
Kitchen volunteers contact:
Cheryln Brown 865-924-0704
Pantry volunteers contact:
Sonya Beeler 865-803-9033
We love all our volunteers and all of those we serve at Feeding Roane Food Pantry! We ask everyone who serves to love others and to be patient and kind to everyone.
Roane County Cooperative Ministries
WE BELIEVE WE CAN DO SO MUCH MORE TOGETHER THAN WE CAN DO SEPARATELY.
Roane County Cooperative Ministries’ efforts are directed toward not only helping in a crisis but also on working together to build a more stable future for our neighbors and our county as a whole.
Smoky Mountain Christian Camp
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Smoky Mountain Christian Camp is a non-denominational ministry that believes in advancing the Gospel through God's creation. We believe everyone who attends camp has the opportunity to develop and strengthen their relationship with Jesus Christ. Our ministry is devoted to keeping our prices at the lowest affordable rate so people can come and walk with our Lord in his creation
Women's Bible Study
Women's Bible Study is on Wednesday's at 6PM at the Church
Men's Bible Study
Men's Bible Study is on
Wednesday's at 6PM at the Church
What is “Refuge Student Ministries”?
• Refuge Student Ministries is the name of the Student Ministry at First Christian Church in Harriman, TN. This ministry exists first and foremost to connect middle and high schoolers to Jesus Christ, and by extension one another and their communities.
• Where and when does Refuge Student Ministries meet?
1st Wednesday of each month from 6:30pm-7:30pm at Downtown Pizza Arcade and Events
• Refuge Student Ministries is open to middle and high school students all over Roane country! Here you might find students from Cherokee Middle School, Harriman Middle School, Harriman High School, Midway Middle School, Midway High School, Oliver Springs Middle School, Oliver Springs High School, Rockwood Middle School, Rockwood High School, and Roane County High School.
• Does it cost anything to go?
No! Coming to Refuge Student Ministries is COMPLETELY free. We have the opportunity to leverage the church’s
resources to create a space for students to engage in relationship with one another and with Jesus.
• Who leads Refuge Student Ministry?
Refuge Student Ministry is led by FCC’s Youth Minister, Lance Ranta. You can connect with him on Facebook:
Reach . Teach . Worship . Love . Serve